Website ArchKey Technologies
ArchKey Technologies, an ArchKey Solutions Company, is one of North America’s largest providers of technology systems. ArchKey Technologies is a new brand name rooted with nearly a century of experience and history. Comprised of the technologies’ capabilities and team members from ArchKey Solutions’ platform companies – Sachs Electric, Parsons Electric, Sprig Electric and Mona Electric. Based in Plymouth, MN, ArchKey Technologies MN scales to new heights, delivering audio visual, security, public safety, network and wireless solutions all across the U.S.
When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed without our organization.
The culture at ArchKey Technologies is built around empowerment and our shared core values – Problem Solvers, Responsive to Customers, Optimize Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Do What You Say – and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. Our inclusive workplaces extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking. As problem solvers, we believe there’s always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better.
No matter where your journey with ArchKey Technologies begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape and enhance our cultures.
Join a team that’s breaking ground both in the office and in the field.
Responsible to assist the organization in acquiring new customers by building market position through locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships to hit annual sales and revenue targets. This position uncovers new opportunities to increase business by creating positive community relationships and client satisfaction, establishing strong networks and building teamwork both external and internal to the organization, in alignment with all Company policies, procedures, key objectives and regulations, and under the guidance of the Company’s mission statement, corporate vision and code of conduct/ethical business practices.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with senior management and other Company marketing, operations and business development personnel to understand key objectives, strategies, priorities and hand-off requirements with marketing and client relationship work. Collaborates with leadership to understand and highlight select target markets or territories.
- Creates and maintains a large network of clients and potential clients, by working at trade shows/expos and participating in trade, community and marketplace organizations and activities.
- Seeks opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector. Builds relationships and conducts business development activities with future clients and develops new markets within existing clients to maintain and grow the Company’s customer base, increase sales and meet revenue goals.
- Effectively identifies new sales leads, prospective target accounts, and key decision makers through cold lead nurturing and other methods. Leads the Company’s planning and execution of strategies to increase sales and company growth.
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring new opportunities. Screens potential business deals and analyzes alignment of needs with key services or products. Creates value streams and prices services that are market competitive to the end user.
- Markets the Company to end users, vendors, consultants, potential customers and the public, through use of social media, the Company web site, videos, brochures, in-person meetings and other methods of contact. Works with marketing to develop resources and sales collateral for support of the sale and to track sales progress against goals.
- Partners with existing customers to grow service offerings and develop proactive technology plans for growth and expansion.
- Prepares meeting materials including quotes, proposals, contracts and/or RFP responses. Delivers/presents proposals to customers and monitors proposals which have been sent.
- Conducts pre-sale walk-through to ensure all aspects of the customer’s wants and needs are captured. Creates thorough documentation of customer requirements and priorities.
- Negotiates and secures/closes new opportunities and business deals. Integrates contract requirements with business operations.
- Collaborates with project and operations teams to discuss scope, updates and changes, schedule appropriate project members and completion dates, address concerns, create problem resolution and identify process improvement initiatives and best practices throughout the project.
- Manages meetings and communications to ensure all stakeholders are informed and up-to-date information is available on project statuses, priorities and quality issues. Follows up when project is complete to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Connects with vendors on product and material pricing, ordering and delivery schedules, and partners with accounting team to ensure accurate invoicing of projects and collection of receivables (Technologies only).
- Manages capital expenditures through oversight of project life cycle and maintaining accurate notes related to future recommendations, product and material orders and proposals/schedules (Technologies only).
- Enhances the Company’s reputation by accepting ownership of client relationships, exploring opportunities and adding value to job accomplishments.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping contract, pricing and other Company and client information confidential.
- Provides high quality hiring, mentoring and training to staff and other co-workers as needed. Coaches employees and provides performance feedback regularly.
- May act in a project manager role, depending upon project size and scope (Technologies only).
- Implements LEAN concepts and methodologies for continuous improvement of operations processes and activities. Educates others on LEAN approaches.
- Stays informed of new and changing Company procedures, policies, materials, technologies, techniques and practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Supports the mission, vision and values of the Company and works creatively to best support the Company’s long-term goals. Champions and models the Company culture at all times.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Follows all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in business administration, marketing, construction management or a related field.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with account management, marketing and/or sales, preferably in the electrical construction industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing people.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving or exceeding annual sales targets and managing a high-volume workload while providing strong attention to quality.
- Experience and skills to work closely with proprietary information and maintain confidentiality. In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and the construction marketplace. Skills to read, interpret and understand contracts, plans, drawings and specifications.
- Experience with SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing) campaigning (required for TECHNOLOGIES only) and/or online lead support tools such as LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, JigSaw or Sales Genie.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software. Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing tools, research methods using data analytics software and social media marketing.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in generating profitable lines of business through organic and new opportunity growth, and ability to manage multiple projects while creating new business and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- In-depth project management skills and experience. Thorough knowledge of the project life cycle.
- Extensive training and work experience with LEAN methodologies and applications. Strong process orientation.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a dynamic technology office while directly contributing to the success of others.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with multiple levels of customer business organizations. Demonstrated skills in prospecting, sales planning, territory management and closing deals.
- Superior listening, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and persuasion skills, as well as the ability to influence potential customers and employees at all levels, including senior management.
- Effective small and large group training and facilitation skills with diverse class participants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high quality documentation and report preparation. Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent financial, analytical and mathematical skills. Skills to read and interpret financial documents.
- Strong critical thinking skills and detail orientation. Proactive in making recommendations, analyzing criteria and proposing solutions.
- Effective independent creativity, organizational, problem solving, prioritizing and time management skills. Demonstrates good judgement in reporting problems.
- Strong hiring, collaboration and teamwork skills. Ability to work with and facilitate diverse work teams.
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience in business administration, marketing, construction management or a related field.
- LEAN Certification.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Sugar, Sharpspring, SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing) campaigning and/or Accubid estimating software.
- Knowledge of the distribution center industry and marketplace.
- Knowledge of arc preventative services related to arc flash, electrical and fire systems.
PEC Solutions LLC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.