Website ArchKey Technologies
ArchKey Technologies, an ArchKey Solutions Company, is one of North America’s largest providers of technology systems. ArchKey Technologies is a new brand name rooted with nearly a century of experience and history. Comprised of the technologies’ capabilities and team members from ArchKey Solutions’ platform companies – Sachs Electric, Parsons Electric, Sprig Electric and Mona Electric. Based in Plymouth, MN, ArchKey Technologies MN scales to new heights, delivering audio visual, security, public safety, network and wireless solutions all across the U.S.
When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed without our organization.
The culture at ArchKey Technologies is built around empowerment and our shared core values – Problem Solvers, Responsive to Customers, Optimize Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Do What You Say – and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. Our inclusive workplaces extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking. As problem solvers, we believe there’s always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better.
No matter where your journey with ArchKey Technologies begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape and enhance our cultures.
Join a team that’s breaking ground both in the office and in the field.
Responsible for uncovering new opportunities to increase business, job solicitation, job negotiations and client satisfaction. This position creates positive community relationships, establishes strong networks and builds teamwork both external and internal to the organization, all under the guidance of the Company’s mission statement, corporate vision and code of conduct/ethical business practices, and in alignment with all Company policies, procedures, key objectives and regulations. This position acts as the liaison between internal and external decision makers and works to accomplish annual sales and revenue targets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with senior management and other Company marketing, operations and business development personnel to understand key objectives, strategies, priorities and hand-off requirements with marketing and client relationship work.
- Conducts business development activities for future clients and develops new markets within existing clients to maintain and grow Company’s customer base.
- Creates and maintains a large network of clients and potential clients, by working at trade shows/expos and participating in trade, community and marketplace organizations and activities.
- Markets the Company to end users, vendors, consultants, potential customers and the public, through use of social media, the Company web site, videos, brochures, in-person meetings and other methods of contact. Works with marketing to develop resources for support of the sale.
- Partners with existing customers to grow service offerings and develop proactive technology plans for growth and expansion.
- Conducts pre-sale walk-through meetings to ensure all aspects of the customer’s wants and needs are captured. Creates thorough documentation of customer requirements.
- Collaborates with project team to create problem resolution for issues identified. Partners with project manager and estimating team to share documentation, develop customer quotes and ensure client priorities are satisfied.
- Negotiates and secures/closes new opportunities when presented. Writes and coordinates the preparation of proposals and/or RFP responses. Delivers/presents proposals to customer and monitors proposals which have been sent.
- Connects with vendors on product and material pricing, ordering and delivery schedules.
- Understands client expectations and coordinates job site walk-through meetings to identify client needs, preferences, concerns and feedback throughout the project.
- Manages meetings and communications to ensure all stakeholders are informed and up-to-date information is available on project statuses, priorities and quality issues.
- Communicates regularly with field operations to discuss updates and changes, schedule appropriate project members and propose dates of completion based upon project scope.
- Follows up when project is completed to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Partners with accounting team to ensure accurate invoicing of projects and collection of receivables.
- Provides high quality hiring, coaching, communications, mentoring and teambuilding to staff and other co-workers as needed.
- Manages capital expenditures through oversight of project life cycle and maintaining accurate notes related to future recommendations, product and material orders and proposals/schedules.
- May act in a project manager role, depending upon project size and scope, and specific business needs.
- Implements LEAN concepts and methodologies for continuous improvement of operations processes and activities. Educates others on LEAN approaches.
- Stays informed of new and changing Company procedures, policies, materials, technologies, techniques and practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Supports the mission, vision and values of the Company and works creatively to best support the Company’s long-term goals. Champions and models the Company culture at all times.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Follows all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company.
PEC Solutions LLC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is an important aspect of our culture.
Every person is welcomed Every person is included Every person is valued