Website ArchKey Technologies
ArchKey Technologies, an ArchKey Solutions Company, is one of North America’s largest providers of technology systems. ArchKey Technologies is a new brand name rooted with nearly a century of experience and history. Comprised of the technologies’ capabilities and team members from ArchKey Solutions’ platform companies – Sachs Electric, Parsons Electric, Sprig Electric and Mona Electric. Based in Plymouth, MN, ArchKey Technologies MN scales to new heights, delivering audio visual, security, public safety, network and wireless solutions all across the U.S.
When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed without our organization.
The culture at ArchKey Technologies is built around empowerment and our shared core values – Problem Solvers, Responsive to Customers, Optimize Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Do What You Say – and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. Our inclusive workplaces extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking. As problem solvers, we believe there’s always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better.
No matter where your journey with ArchKey Technologies begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape and enhance our cultures.
Join a team that’s breaking ground both in the office and in the field.
Responsible for the timely and accurate receipt, movement and shipping of all products and supplies in the warehouse, in alignment with all Company policies, procedures, objectives and regulations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for receiving and accounting for all inbound materials into the warehouse. Maintains receiving log.
- Responsible for all outbound shipping, including couriers and UPS/FedEx. Minimizes delivery costs whenever possible.
- Responds to calls from field and office staff for material orders from warehouse inventory. Picks orders and schedules delivery or pick-up. Manages material transfers and returns.
- Accurately tracks inventory and reconciles inventory issues as they arise. Utilizes computerized inventory system.
- Safely operates forklift, pallet jacks and hand trucks to load and unload trucks and move materials into the warehouse.
- Stocks and maintains the Company’s Managed Inventory (PMI) boxes.
- Communicates with purchaser of materials to ensure on-time arrivals and agreed-upon location of storage.
- Partners with outside freight companies to ensure all shipments are shipped accurately and on schedule.
- Ensures all paperwork is properly completed for shipments.
- Distributes packages to office personnel in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinates deliveries from the warehouse with members of the tool department.
- Organizes Company events as needed (e.g., customer events or Company-wide meetings).
- Organizes and maintains cleanliness of warehouse and outbound areas, maintaining staging areas for equipment and material. Organizes material to make it easily accessible and clearly labeled.
- Practices LEAN concepts and methodologies, and influences co-workers to do the same.
- Coordinates with the safety department to develop, maintain and practice safety policies and procedures with all equipment and tools, including forklifts, trucks and trailers.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by establishing solid networks and communicating well with co-workers, customers, project managers, foremen, sub-contractors, vendors, office staff and field personnel.
- Provides mentoring and training to co-workers as needed. May provide work direction to seasonal and warehouse staff.
- Follows all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company.
This job operates in a professional office or warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as desktop and/or laptop computers, photocopiers, tablets and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and a lot of walking is required. The ability to walk, sit, stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for 8+ hours per day is required. Must be able to lift or move up to 70 lbs. Specific vision abilities of close, distance, color, peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to adjust focus are required.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in a warehouse, distribution center or manufacturing shipping/receiving environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience driving and operating a forklift truck.
- Knowledge of essential safety and OSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of LEAN concepts and methodologies.
- Basic training and experience with project management.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a dynamic technology office while directly contributing to the success of others.
- Strong organizational skills, scheduling abilities and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated strong mathematical skills.
- Effective problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude to work independently under pressure, assess multiple demands and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong telephone communication skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in logistics, engineering, operations and/or electrical construction or a related field.
- LEAN Certification.
- Previous experience using computerized inventory systems and/or performing work scheduling.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PEC Solutions LLC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.