a California corporation; IBEW Local 551 union members
Summary of Position: Responsible for maintenance of warehouse and offices and distribution of equipment to installers’ vans.
· Receive freight and organize job materials and inventory to ensure fast, efficient gathering of materials from PCD warehouse.
· Organize job materials / equipment
· Keep warehouse neat and well-organized
· Provide afternoon/evening delivery service Monday through Friday
· Track inventory in and out of warehouse
· Receive freight including unloading truck with forklift
· Maintain company vehicles including regular maintenance on Saturday when vans are not in use.
· General maintenance of building including cleaning of restrooms, kitchen area and office area.
Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to use e-mail, text and phone capabilities on a personal “smart phone. Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with inventory software (Sortly) is required.
California Driver’s License with clean California DMV record is required.
Certified in Fork Lift operation desired
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; climb ladders and roll-around staircase; and navigate throughout PCD warehouse as well as work sites.
Warehouse setting and various work sites at which multiple trades are working.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 protocol in place.