Website ArchKey Technologies
From under the lights of US Bank Stadium and Target Center to the inner workings of Tesla and the University of Minnesota, ArchKey Technologies, an ArchKey Solutions Company, is one of North America’s premier electrical and low-voltage providers. When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed within our organization. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to add to our Plymouth team.
At ArchKey Technologies, our culture is built around empowerment and our shared core values – Problem Solving, Responsive to Customers, Optimizing Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Doing What You Say – and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. As problem solvers, we believe there’s always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better. We extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking and form inclusive workplaces. No matter where your journey with us begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape, and enhance our culture.
What you’ll do as a Project Manager…
- Direct, plan, implement, and independently manage all phases and activities of each project from start to finish to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Conduct job start-up meetings with field operations leaders to discuss plans and schedules.
- Actively monitor progress toward accomplishing highest-priority goals and projects as a whole.
- Lead and direct project activities, working to overcome barriers to project and team effectiveness.
- Partner with project foreman and project team members to conduct inspections, job safety audits, and assure accurate scope, placement, and conformance with the contract.
- Serve as a representative for the company and primary point of contact for customers.
- Build meaningful relationships, grow and develop professionally, and have opportunities to advance to senior project manager and operational management roles
Our best candidates…
- Will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in electrical, project management, business administration, construction management, or a related field.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year of project management experience.
- Will have experience and proficiency using construction software tools and project management tools and techniques, construction methods and materials, estimating, and costing.
- Drive for results by setting high standards and deliver consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Apply critical-thinking skills to solve problems and generate a variety of approaches as possible solutions.
- Are team players, customer-focused, champion all elements of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and foster a collaborative environment where team success is celebrated.
- Utilize continuous improvement methodologies to ensure the most efficient operations, processes, and activities.
- Are receptive to those who have a different point of view as a way to consider new ideas or approaches and respect the perspectives of others.
Our team members benefit from…
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for You & Dependents
- Employee Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Financial Benefits Including 401k and Financial Resources
- Education Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits
Parsons Electric is dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, protected veterans status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is an important aspect of our culture and we encourage all women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply!