Impress your audience.
Remote option after an initial 2-week training period at our HQ in Fayetteville, GA. Must have excellent Internet connectivity and a professional work environment at remote location.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for helping us impress our internal and external audiences in the area of accounting functions and processes for both accounts receivable and accounts payable including:
- Purchase order to vendor bill reconciliation
- Vendor payments
- Sales orders
- Client Deposit Invoices
- Client Invoices
- Annual expense accruals and amortization
- Maintaining GAAP compliance with our accounting processes and reporting
- Month-end closing
- Client billing timeliness and accuracy
- AR aging and turnover
- Cost control
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Masters in Accounting, MBA, or equivalent experience
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- GAAP Accounting Standards
- Proven ability to lead, manage, and deliver on KPIs.
- Professional writing and communication skills
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry skills
To apply for this job please visit aswav.zohorecruit.com, or click the button below to submit your application online.